Thursday, May 17, 2012

This Is My Favorite Song

Hi...Assalamualaikum Dunia * bajet macam satu dunia baca blog kau*


Never Be Replaced by 1st Lady



Baby I love you , and I’ll never let you go,
But if I have to, boy I think that you should know,
All the love we made , can never be erased,
And I promise you that you will never be replaced….
I love you,
Yes I do
I’ll be with you as long as you want me to,
Until, the end, of time…
From the day I met you
I knew we’ll be together
And now I know I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you
And I wanna have your kids
Thinkin never compares to the feeling of your kisses,
I can say I’m truly happy to this day
You make me thank god that I live my life everyday
There’s never been a doubt
In my mind
That I regret ever having you by my side
But if the day comes that
I have to let you go
I think there’s something I should probably let you know
Enjoyed everyday that I spent with you
And I will miss you cuz I’m happy that I had you at all
Baby i love you , and I’ll never let you go,
But if I have to, boy I think that you should know,
All the love we made , can never be erased ,
And I promise you that you will never be replaced…
I love you,
Yes I do
I’ll be with you
As long as you want me to
Until, the end, of time….


Beribu bintang di langit kini menghilang 
Meraba aku dalam kelam 
Rambulan mengambang kini makin suram 
Pudar ilham ku tanpa arah 

Sedikit wajahmu muncul dalam diam 
Ada kerdipan, ada sinar 
Itukah bintang atau rambulan 
Terima kasih ku ucapkan 

Izinkan ku mencuri bayangan wajah mu 
Izinkan ku mencuri khayalan dengan mu 

Maafkan lah...Oohh... 
Andai lagu ini mengganggu ruangan hidup mu 

Kau senyumlah ... Oohh... 
Sekadar memori kita di arena ini 

Kau ilham ku 
Kau ilham ku


Yuna cakap *di sebalik gambar ada lagu*
Vina cakap *di sebalik lagu da gambar* hahahaahah

No comments:

Post a Comment